What is Slow the Flow Indoors?
The Slow the Flow Indoors is a FREE indoor water use inspection program available to residents of participating Colorado water providers. The indoor water audits are performed by trained auditors.
We will begin scheduling inspections in September, 2014. Please register below to secure your spot on the waitlist.
Why should I participate?
- It’s a professional service provided at no charge to you, with substantial benefits to your home
- Identify where you use the most water indoors
- Receive leak tests on fixtures to find where water is being wasted
- Learn practical, easy ways to make your home more water efficient
- Receive a personalized cost benefit analysis on switching to lower water use appliances
- Receive FREE installations of low-flow shower heads as well as faucet aerators
- Do your part to save Colorado’s most precious resource, WATER!
Request an Inspection
Click here to register online or call 303-999-3824
INDOOR AUDIT F.A.Q.s
How much does the inspection cost?
Nothing! Participating water providers have partnered with the CRC to make this program free.
How long will it take?
The entire process will take between 1.0 -1.5 hours.
Who will do the inspection?
Professionally-trained water auditors scheduled by the Center for ReSource Conservation (CRC).
What happens at the inspection?
An indoor water inspection includes the following:
- A one-on-one consultation to analyze you indoor water use
- Tests to determine if any of your fixtures are leaking water
- A personalized cost benefit analysis of fixture replacement
- A trained auditor will install low-flow shower heads and faucet aerators, at no charge to you!
What will I get after the inspection?
You will receive a customized breakdown of where your water is used indoors and which of your appliances is using the most water, a cost benefit analysis for switching to water efficient fixtures, low-flow shower head and faucet aerator instillation, as well as recommendations and tips to make your home more water efficient. Plus you will receive resources for improving your home and saving water.
Steps To a Free Inspection
1. Review your eligibility
If you receive water from one of our participating cities please call (303) 999-3820 x217 for eligibility.
2. Request an Inspection
Click here to register online.
Phone Call Witt at (303) 999-3824
3. Schedule an Inspection
Upon receipt of your request you will be contacted to set up an individual 1-hour appointment with a trained water auditor at your home.
|Participating Cities & Utilities|