What >> Celebrate in the freshly redesigned showroom (not open to the public until Saturday, September 28th).
- Dance to beloved local DJ Good Steve, who will rock the house in his signature unicorn costume
- Savor food catered by Big Red F group (of Jax, Bitter Bar, and Centro fame), enjoy wine and beer provided by Liquormart and Fate Brewery
- Revel and party with the designers!
- Be inspired by the first-of-its-kind ReSource showroom.
- Local Enchantress Erica Sodos will be in attendance, to share her magical presence on all who attend.
Winners of the Competition
Best Spirited- Scrap Sisters, Area 9 (the front exterior)
Most Imaginative- Not Quite White Trash, Area 5 (Tool Library South wall)
Best Repurposing- Enginerds, Area 4 (Tool Library doors)
Most Elaborate- CU ENVD, Area 2 (Display area)
Finished First- Tall Socks Short Shorts, Area 1 (Main entry)
Most Dramatic- Made to ReFab, Area 7 (Woodworks)
Most Rebellious- Inmates of the Phoenix Asylum, Area 3 (Help desk, info area)
Biggest Vision- Taco Stand Fist Fight, Area 6 (Check out desk)
Most Entertaining- Coalesce, Area 8 (Hallway to warehouse/outside)
Community Heroes- a special Thank you to a group of volunteers who hit the neighborhood to help flood victims with deconstruction.
Thanks to these dynamite sponsors!